Your shopping bag is empty!
Flash Duel, Print-and-play
This download lets you print-and-play Flash Duel 2nd Edition. It contains card images, rules, and a quick reference sheet.
One way you can use these files is to print out the cards, cut them out, then put them in card sleeves with a CCG card of some sort for thickness.
Another option is that you can use a couple decks of regular playing cards. Take out 5 copies each of Ace, 2, 3, 4, and 5 for the dueling cards, then take two sets of Jack, Queen, King to represent the ability cards for each player. That way you can use the (included) quick reference sheet to remind you what each of your three abilities are, then turn over the corresponding face card when you use an ability. This method lets you start playing immediately, without even printing and cutting out all the cards, though you'll need more numbered cards to play the modes with more than two players.
Flash Duel 2nd Edition is a simple, fast card game that simulates sparring matches amongst Fantasy Strike characters. The fight takes place on an 18-space linear track, and it's all about striking from the right distance and getting to the right range. This edition contains 20 characters, each with their own special abilities, allowing for hundreds of different matchups.
There are seven different modes of play:
- 1) Simple mode, for first time players
- 2) Full mode, using the character abilities
- 3) Custom Clockwork: build your own character!
- 4) 2v2 team battle
- 5) Solo play, with 10 achievements to earn
- 6) Raid on Deathstrike Dragon: 2, 3, or 4 players cooperate against a powerful 5th player controlling the Dragon
- 7) Betrayal at Raid on Deathstrike Dragon: A more difficult raid where one player is secretly on the Dragon's side!
Part of the Fantasy Strike Universe.